the Rift

[OPEN] Oh look, another dead end.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Voices, well, at least this was a start. Elsa turned, watching the male who had spoken. As she did so, a small face peered from over his withers, and Elsa raised a brow. Edgar, who had been sleeping on her head stirred, peering at the weird creature with curiosity. He'd seen a lot of things, but nothing quite like that. He peeped toward it, and Elsa shook her head, begging him to be quiet for a moment. This man seemed to want to help, and good god almighty knows that never ever happens to her.

Elsa's eyes widened, as he explained what he was (or could) make for her. Stuttering, she accepted probably a little too eagerly. "Yes, pl-please." She nodded her head quickly, and suddenly reached back and plucked a bauble from her mane. She dropped it to the ground, and nudged it toward him with her hoof. "I can give you this amulet in return. I can't let you craft without pay, I know how much work it is." She smiled softly, awaiting to hear what he had to say. This was the hardest part of her quest, and if he could do it, in reality she owed him the world. He didn't even question why she needed it, which made it all the better. Keeping little secrets was sometimes the best. She didn't want anyone to know why she was questing for what she wanted, because secret weapons could be the line between a life and death with her family. Edgar hopped down then, peeping with excitement and flailing his wings. She needed this, and he knew it.

"Talking"
@[Cera] omg. im so sorry this sucks. my muse with these pain meds are like, eerrg o.O it'll get better though. Hopefully. xD
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Oh look, another dead end. - by Elsa - 03-29-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Oh look, another dead end. - by Elsa - 05-03-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Oh look, another dead end. - by Cera - 05-09-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Oh look, another dead end. - by Elsa - 05-15-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Oh look, another dead end. - by Cera - 05-26-2015, 08:11 PM