the Rift

[OPEN] It Takes a Village to Build a.... Church? [Chruch Part 1]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

I turn at the sound of a familiar voice. Ah it was Rhoa! We had patroled together not long ago. I have to admit, I was glad to see him. At least I wouldn't be stumbling through this all on my own. "Good morning Rhoa!" I smile, glad to see the colt who was close to my own age. My smile only faulters slightly as he asks if I am about to create something. I nod quietly. "I am. I'm trying to figure out where to begin at the moment. This will be the church once we are all done. Of couse you are welcome to watch." I beem proudly, glad to make something that will glorify our God.

I start to turn back, when another voice reaches my ears. I smile, glad to see that Maren is also up and awake. From what I understood, the church was her idea. "Good morning Maren!" She seems to set right in, clearing a place for the church. I guess while she clears I will begin to pull the metal needed. I focus, trying to feel deep in the ground for any metal close by. When I find some, I begin to pull it up through the ground. It's harder work than I imagined. I have to stop a few times, as the metal is deep down in the earth. At long last, it reaches the surface. I heave it into a pile to work with later. I sigh, already growing tired when the job was not anywhere near completed. I close my eyes, already feeling down in the ground for more metal. This was going to be a long day, I can only hope we finish it in time.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It Takes a Village to Build a.... Church? [Chruch Part 1] - by Amani - 03-29-2015, 02:02 PM