the Rift

[OPEN] It Takes a Village to Build a.... Church? [Chruch Part 1]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
Maren

. . . so i go growing roses in the disarray.

50 shades of orange surrounded her as the tigermare moved rock after rock, sometimes pulling them on the top of her head and bringing them to the other side, to then throw them on the growing pile. Leaving an orange layer of dust on the top of her head, for Maren hold the rock steady with her wings, proving their purpose once again. Still, they always shied away more easily when in the presence of real pegasi - who bore real wings; wings that fullfilled their original purpose... And even in what she was doing now, having bigger wings would have made this job quicker. As sweat dripped down her striped body, she let out a deep breath while flapping her wings to cool off her hot coat. Her gaze quickly turned to the others. Amani had been working hard, pulling out the metals from the soils of the earth. As the desert was less fertile than soil that hold more organic minerals, it must be a hard job indeed. But not impossible, and she was proving that by her good work.

Smiling, the tigermare moved her analyzing gaze to the black colt. He had thrown some suspicious gazes - with an expression she couldn't really... grasp. Spontaneously she strolled over to the slaving colt, then moved her head close to his, just to make sure he wasn't heating up. She did not want him fainting with that dark hide of his, after all, for she wasn't particularly waiting on any casualties while building a church. "Are you all right?" She asked with a slight concern in the gold of her eyes, meanwhile using her own pearl white wings to fan refreshing winds into his face, hoping it would cool him down a bit. But this needed to happen, and he seemed old enough to be able to know if the Sun was to much for him or not. So the tigermare pulled up her head once again and turned her body in the direction where there were more rocks waiting to be moved. "You want to help me move these rocks?" The mare spoke into the air as she got back to work. With ease she got a new rock on the top of her head, holding it steady with her feathered heads. Then she shot his black wings a glance. "Your wings can hold much more than mine, after all." Maren had, however, already put some rocks on the ground for Amani to mark where the metal pillars were supposed to go. When the frame was done, the flanks of the build would come later.

@[Amani]
Image Credit
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: It Takes a Village to Build a.... Church? [Chruch Part 1] - by Maren - 03-29-2015, 02:49 PM