the Rift

[OPEN] we’ll have to walk before we fly

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

Einarr moved carefully with his daughter and his warrior partner, and titled wetnurse, as they traversed the landscape of Helovia. It seemed since his arrival in this strange land there was plenty of chaos, and being out on patrol was his duty to his herd. Megaera had been paired with him for this season. The inky stallion was grateful for that fact, because it did not mean he had to separate from Mordecai. The small filly was still more dependent on the mare's milk than she was him. It did not disappoint Einarr, for he understood how nature worked, but the time passing too slowly was draining. He was ready for his daughter to be old enough to teach to fly, fight, and have her own dogma. She would be great in whatever she did, and Einarr yearned for her greatness to come.

Burnt sienna eyes moved up to the floating eagle. Turning his face down to Mordecai, he touched his nose to her withers. "Yer afis ma khasar ma athdikar." He reassured her, turning his eyes back to the sky again. It was a desire in all young pegasi hearts--to fly. The dream to stretch wings and soar among the clouds, race with sisters and brothers, and become an aerial threat. Einarr reassured his daughter that she would fly with the generals, the warriors, the bloodriders soon in time, and with speed. His blood and the lithe blood of her birth mother would aid her well in the sky, Einarr predicted. She was already a leggy thing, gangly and sticking out everywhere. She would fill in nicely with muscle and raw power, and her father looked forward to it. "Mordecai, daughter of warriors, one to inherit an army!" He exclaimed, chest puffing as he trotted forward, bucking some playfully at the young filly.

They had walked too long in undisturbed silence.

["Yer afis ma khasar ma athdikar." = You will fly with the warriors with speed. (IT'S SUPER ROUGH I AM NOT A LINGUIST.)]

einarr
bright lights swing across the road
but no one seems to know just where I’ll put my feet down next
brown eyes, come with me tonight
you could be my Bonnie and I will be your Clyde

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
we’ll have to walk before we fly - by Megaera - 03-29-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: we’ll have to walk before we fly - by Einarr - 04-07-2015, 08:14 PM