the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Holding On a Prayer (Buce Craft)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

It had taken some time for her to finally reached the desert borders. She had come here with one mission, and after asking around and hearing about the Dragon's Throat's unlimited crafting this season, she felt that perhaps she could find some assistance on what she wanted. Soon light grey hooves skidding gently in the red sands, trying to avoid kicking up dust, but failing rather miserably. She coughed lightly, sneezing as well as some of the particles reached her nostrils, and she tossed her developing head lightly, letting soft hazel orbs scan over the warm land. She had come in search of crafters specifically, but she unfortunately didn't know any of their names. Pondering on what to say out into the flat lands that seemed to be barren, the filly finally called out clearly,"Hello? Is there a crafter present? My name is Myrrine, from the World's Edge! I would like to speak with someone please!" Her eyes were hopeful and she slowly stepped side to side, keeping to the edge of the island while patiently looking inwards to the center of the land. She could only hope no one would be upset about her sudden intrusion on the land, she hadn't done something bad had she? She swallowed hard, suddenly becoming very nervous and letting her growing tail swish against her hips, wings fluttering swiftly, the only thing revealing her anxiety. Would anyone accept her kindly, or would she be driven away for being so disrespectful by trespassing? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Speech"

OOC: Myrrine would like for silver bands that wrap around her legs, with blue topaz encased in them. One large one in the center of each band, and then three on each side that are smaller that wind along the band. Thank you so much Tribs!
TAG: @[Bucephalus]
WC: 258

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I'm Holding On a Prayer (Buce Craft) - by Myrrine - 03-30-2015, 11:41 PM