the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Holding On a Prayer (Buce Craft)

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
"Hello? Is there a crafter present? My name is Myrrine, from the World's Edge! I would like to speak with someone please!

The call drew the black from the skies above, and he descended in a flurry of black and gold to land before the small filly, his ears pricked and expression curious. "World's Edge eh? What's a little slip like you doing so far from home?" He asked, wry amusement on his face as he dropped his head to meet her gaze, skull level with hers.

However the fidgeting of her wings drew him upwards, and he blinked in surprise. Butterfly wings? How strange... Well, it was no different than those with wings of fire-wyrms. Azeeza cocked her head and trilled quietly, her fierce gaze curious about this strange little filly. "I've never seen wings like yours, Myrinne of the World's Edge." Buce turned his gaze back to the child, a faint smile curling his lips before he lifted his head.

"My name is Bucephalus, a crafter. What do you need?" How...strange that the rest of the herds seemed to know of the Throat's richness this season. Yet if the filly was of the Edge, she was a friend, and he had no qualms about sharing the riches of metal with friends, and didn't think Gaucho would mind either provided the current work was accomplished.

So the black waited for the little faerie-foal to name her wish, gentle amusement never leaving his face. Azeeza on the other hoo-er, claw, was focused entirely upon the strange wings, and would mimic their fanning with her own, as if trying to figure out how the blazes they worked.

@[Myrrine]

Word Count: 000 Tags: 000
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
I'm Holding On a Prayer (Buce Craft) - by Myrrine - 03-30-2015, 11:41 PM