Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
BUCEPHALUS
A soul that's withered searches to find
A blooming soul with pure heart and mind
And now I wait for your delicious taste to melt into me

He had been hauling more...precious ore from the Heart towards the Oasis. With all the richness of metal this season, the crafters had been kept busy. So there he was, minding his own business and sweating under the sun while Azeeza spiraled in the air, laughing at her bondmate's predicament. She spotted the downright strange mare first, and Buce didn't believe her until he looked up and saw the mare with his own eyes.

She was... made of glass.

It took him a moment to realize she was speaking, and before he could confirm that yes, he was a crafter, she was off, rattling off a list of things she'd like. Amused now, the black took the chance to study the mare, one ear focused upon her words. She was, by far, the utter-most queer thing he had ever come across...and would probably hold the record for a while. His gaze lingered on the cracks in her frame, curiosity blazing within him. Finally she finished, and he smiled wryly.

"I cannot craft out of crystal, only metal. And what you suggest...is impossible for me to do. However, I can craft you normal swords." Once she gave approval he unslung his satchel, opening it and dumping out the ore within. It meant another trip back to the Heart, but no matter.

Humming under his breath to keep focus the black shaped the metal, quickly forging it into two rough, sword-shaped lumps. Then he refined the shapes, sharpening the edges and tampering the metal to make it strong. Azeeza handed him gems to implant within the hilts according to the glass mare's bidding.

Soon the swords were done, and he let her take them before he began on sheaths, crafting them far quicker than the blades. Azeeza chortled and happily plopped gems and pretty stones on the metal, watching in fascination at the crafting. Again, soon the deed was done, and even quicker came the cape's pauldrons.

In this, he was excellent. He wove the metal into smooth, fluid shapes, curling and twisting like vines. Metal flowers bloomed under his will, and he placed a gem wherever the glass mare dictated one to go. The delicate metal was thin, beautiful and strong, something rather fitting for the glass mare.

Done, the black leaned back a bit, feeling pleasantly drained. "Normally I'd ask for payment... but watching you was interesting enough." He winked, then nosed the cape holder towards her. "Try it on, tell me if something doesn't fit right."

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
make me fierce, make me strong -- - by Ayelet - 03-30-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: make me fierce, make me strong -- - by Bucephalus - 03-31-2015, 04:37 PM