the Rift

[PRIVATE] Courtesy Call [Gaucho]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Plans were made. Secrets kept. But regardless of any answers she had received from Hotaru or Deimos, she would inform Gaucho. In her heart she believed that the warrior stallion of the Dragon’s Throat and she shared a bond, an alliance that he would not break. Also, she trusted that Gaucho was not a friend to Midas any long - not after his angry words when they had last spoke. He must have been quite busy to not come and visit like he offered, but she did not hold this against him. Instead, she stole away under the cover of night and made the long journey south while others prepared for war. Archibald, Deimos and Torleik could coordinate, though she feared the outcome with that much testosterone all in one place. They may end up fighting with each other; the thought made her roll her eyes.

Males were a species all on their own - somewhat simple in their own way, full of heart, but they also, occasionally, had more pride than sense. All of her thoughts were jumbled this way as she loped south, breathing even and sides protesting at the effort. She did not have much time, and if she had to, she would meet them at the battle. Still, she wanted to be closer - just in case.

Ophelia reached the newly formed ocean’s edge, listening to the crashing waves against the rock and sand. The key hanging just below the star on her forehead dangled, and she frowned, shaking her head near the water and hoping to activate this bridge. Much to her surprise and pleasure, a lit structure materialized before her, and without hesitation, she ran across, trusting the Sun God implicitly not to drop her to her death in the water. Seconds later, her hooves touched the sand, looking around for Gaucho. What she had to say did not belong to any one else’s ears, and she would rather he find her than anyone else.

The pale princess moved inward, bihued eyes scanning the horizon for his familiar, muscular shape and flaming wings. Her own body sparkled like diamonds, glowing, and she huffed as the sun began to come to life on the horizon. The Throat was hot enough already… ”Gaucho…” she breathed, shifting her weight and searching. ”I don’t have much time.”

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Courtesy Call [Gaucho] - by Ophelia - 03-31-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Courtesy Call [Gaucho] - by Gaucho - 03-31-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Courtesy Call [Gaucho] - by Ophelia - 03-31-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Courtesy Call [Gaucho] - by Gaucho - 03-31-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Courtesy Call [Gaucho] - by Ophelia - 03-31-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Courtesy Call [Gaucho] - by Gaucho - 03-31-2015, 12:12 PM