the Rift

Pocket Full Of Posies

Ash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A
S
H
Soft steps seem to echo, And the soft sound of dragging hair whispers to you. If you look you will see what seems to be an angel, With beautiful black tresses, a blue roan coat, painted with the hand of a god it would seem. Eyes as blue as the sky look at you, whispering to you of love, lust, and beauty. To top it off, a golden horn spirals from the center of her head, like a crown of royalty. Her features are soft, pure, with an everlasting smile tugging at her lips. Should she speak, you will find a voice that is light, almost faerylike, in what seems an eternal tinkling laughter. Words smooth, flowing from her silver lips with ease, but with sarcasm and humor.

But an angel she is not. A demon straight from hell, more like. While she looks, sounds, and moves, like an angel, the beautiful woman is everything but. Her heart leads a vain life, full of deceit, and a tongue dipped in silver.

But then again, you don't know that. Do you?

My blue eyes move around slowly, observing the land in which I now found myself. I had passed through some kind of... threshold. It felt different here, like something is brewing. Gracefully I move my painted body deeper, moving away from the entrance I had crossed over from. Had I died and gone to heaven?

No.

If I was dead, then this was surely hell. But, maybe hell wasn't that bad. If this was hell, I liked it already. A soft smile curled my lips, looking utterly sweet, like I had just thought of something sweet... but it wasn't something sweet at all. It was quite twisted, don't you think?

After some time of walking in the near autumn sun I come to a halt, Bright eyes looking about me. I see no one... but surely they are hiding somewhere? "Hello? Is there anybody out there?" The voice is sweet as sugar, like a feary's voice. But it rang with unreleased tinkling laughter. Who would heed to the faery voice?

351 words
Open to all! Please come welcome this lovely lady!

I walkI talkI think.
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Pocket Full Of Posies - by Ash - 03-31-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Vladimir - 03-31-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Ash - 04-02-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Vladimir - 04-07-2015, 01:22 PM