the Rift

Pocket Full Of Posies

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
He stands in the shadows like a coward would to watch a fight he provoked.
Why was the man here again? Looking for others who were not there and whispers that could not be heard? He wanted his brother so much, sometimes he would contemplate leaving this forest. But in an instant, he would think back to the falls, the way Ghost introduced herself in the darkness...

His brother wouldn't come looking, Vlad had told him not to. He couldn't let his brother find him, they were separated for life now, he had made that decision when he ran from his taunting family and tortures existence. His brother's word hung in his mind every morning since he had ran "If this satisfies you, it satisfies me." Sometimes, Vlad would take it the wrong way if he over thought it. Like his brother would just go along with whatever Vlad wanted to do and not give a shit. But he really did care about Vladimir, he wanted Vlad to be happy and not miserable there. Even with his new wall, he couldn't take their sneers of disgust every morning about his regular appearance, dull and indifferent and boring.

He cringes slightly in the shadows at the mare's call on silk tongue. She woke him from his thoughts, which he was clearly deep within if he hadn't noticed her there before. He looked past her, and for a moment, the edge of the forest seemed crystal clear to him, urging him forward...he couldn't. He couldn't just leave like that without telling a soul. It was cruel.

If he was going to leave, he would defiantly tell Ghost. She had a right to know. "What does your dang obsession with this girl mean, anyway?" The ghoul on his back jumps into his mind, making his gaze find the golden-crowned mare once again. "Nothing, Ed." He says simply, and it's true...he won't let his mind accept the fact that he has a friend here already. He doesn't like it.

"I am here." He says, speaking louder and more distinct, stepping from the shadows into the light where she could see him clearly. "I am Vladimir, this is Ed" he explains with a nod towards the ghoul (currently in tiger form) that was resting on his back. "Welcome to Heloiva, friend." He says with a wide smile, scanning over her once more, the twinkle of his voice still ringing in his ears.

"My walls protect me."
@[Ash] Welcoming Ash! -I love her already!-
VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage

Messages In This Thread
Pocket Full Of Posies - by Ash - 03-31-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Vladimir - 03-31-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Ash - 04-02-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Vladimir - 04-07-2015, 01:22 PM