the Rift

Pocket Full Of Posies

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There is much she should know, he thinks delightfully. This was one of his first ever recruitment trips, and he planned to make the best of it. A smile on his face, he sighs in a light tone. Completely oblivious to what plagued her mind. "Ash" he tries, nice and smooth on his lips.

"Yes, there defiantly is much to know about the land you stand -Heloiva- to be exact." He says with a sly smile and a look turned to his ever-so-light companion of the night. "There are four herds that rule this land, and you can choose to join any, I am here to recruit new-comers to this land Heloiva." He said Helovia a lot, it was new in his mouth. It was just the thing he was going to do for Ash. "You may also choose to live alone, scouring the land for that of a purpose if that suits you." He says, explaining the others here that roam the earth alone.

"But I am here to guide you to whatever it may be your choice of herd. There are four for the taking." He shoots her a look, something that wasn't meant to be read by the eyes of the girl. Just a ghost-whisper of a glance. "But most of all my herd, the Hidden Falls. A place where water is always rushing in your ears. You may meet our king or queen by the border where they will or will not accept you. But I can guarantee they will, Ash." He smiles and continues on with thoughts of Ghost in his head. "The Aurora Basin, which holds only equine of the unicorn species -quite racist if I do say so myself, though you don't seem like the type to choose yourself over others." He states casually, unbeknownst of the mare's real thoughts.

"And the Dragons Throat which is a very nice place, a desert scattered with cacti and many lovely different equines-" he brakes off for a moment. "But be careful of their leader, many things can be heard about him."

All Vlad had heard was something about him killing many, even one of the Gods beloved sons. It was an unfair path for the childe. He didn't mean to spread rumor, but it was for her protection. "Not to spread rumor, of course. Only for your protection like I would do anyone else." He says with a nod. "And lastly, the Worlds Edge. A nice and misty place, shrouded by fog even during the day it is a nice forest with kind equines." He finishes.

"Though, not to overwhelm you in all that, I do -obviously- present my herd as the main option. He says with a bright-eyes gaze. It was his first time, and even though he had kind of gone all-out, he decided he would shorten what he had to say next time.

ooc sorry that was kind of long, but I like Ash and where this is going! <3

Messages In This Thread
Pocket Full Of Posies - by Ash - 03-31-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Vladimir - 03-31-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Ash - 04-02-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Pocket Full Of Posies - by Vladimir - 04-07-2015, 01:22 PM