[OPEN] Gloom and Doom

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte

A bone shatters, fall apart and hit the floor
If it doesn't thrill you it doesn't matter any more
</style>

Like the rushing waters dispersed throughout the land, time goes on indefatigably. The maiden's absence matters not to the crumbled mountains shielding the uneven path she treads upon, but to her the abandonment is of consequence. She has left her lands like an angry child and, unwilling to compromise under the leadership of the red-tipped youth, the bird had stubbornly denied the wraith's claim to a throne that should so obviously have been hers -- though in all of her rage the rampant woman had failed to realize that leaving the Falls was just as bad as staying. The inked mare's ascension left a gaping hole in place of her former rank, and now with the peahen's desertion there would be none left to fill it. As much as the belligerent vixen aspired for a spark of intelligence within her superiors -- at this a feathered cape twitches to convey her disgust -- a part of her selfishly hopes that the position remains unattended.

If the sooty hag is worthy of being Chieftess, though, she certainly would have filled the hole. Despite the lack of physical form that her words possess, she can still taste the acidity of them as if they were spoken aloud. The brevity that her mind possesses is normally not so fierce, and the maiden stops short of sliding down another steep path to determine where her intolerance for the Cadaverous stems from. From the very moment that your people chose to save you it has been your right to lead. She has stolen this from you; forced you to break the vow you made to them the day they bled for you. The day they all died for you. A sapphire crown flies skywards as images of her homeland plague her thoughts, and her throbbing red organ retreats to the darkest parts of its cage to avoid the misery sure to pierce it -- but no such blow comes. She will not let their sacrifice be her undoing.

She will not allow the hag to destroy her new home.

“GHOST!” The cry spills out of the bird as she rushes to take action, sliding down the rocky path to the flatter grasslands below. She does not travel much further than a few strides across the plain when she again draws suddenly to a halt. The spotted boy – who has been silent as a shadow all the while –collides right into her as a result. With an uneasy cackle the hyena quickly bounds away from the fuming vixen, and to his surprise she does not lash out at him. The bird detects his surprise but chooses to ignore it. She has more important matters to attend to than reprimanding her beast.

"If you're there conetontli, do come out." A smirk plays across her lips at the words, for only the Chieftess knows their true meaning. Some may consider name-calling to be childish, but to her, it is just part of the fun. "I have returned, little ruler, and I want to speak with you." Give me my crown.

"blah blah blah."

[Ghost]
conetontli -- girl/child
Edit: Removed tag to edit. Just as a note to the public, Bellona is NOT challenging Ghost! XD I'm so sorry imi, my bird is just moody ;-;

mac4creativePeople @ flickr.com

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Gloom and Doom - by Bellona - 03-31-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Ghost - 04-01-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Bellona - 04-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Ghost - 04-02-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by NPC - 04-04-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Gloom and Doom - by Bellona - 04-06-2015, 04:31 PM