the Rift

[OPEN] Gloom and Doom

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

The cry of her name didn’t fall on deaf ears.

Ghost lifted her head from her pacing as she felt a surprised brow lift at the familiar voice. Bellona? The peacock mare that Seele had spoke so highly of, the Cadaverous knew her exploits, but not her personally. They had conversed on the odd occasion and the young sprite had come to a conclusion that there was some use to her. Enough that the dearly departed Necromancer had trusted her enough and perhaps, if she had lingered, they would have made a partnership to be feared. In the haze of her current problems her voice was the last voice she thought she would hear crying across the crashing falls. Was this heaven sent? If this unruly mare had come with tools to aid her former family, perhaps her luck was slowly beginning to change. If not and this was the opposite, then hell was surely waiting with eager, open arms.

Intrigued, Ghost travelled towards the shout with Fantôme in tow, the bundle of fur bounding alongside her, equally interested about where they were suddenly going. Her new trinket, stolen from a former herd mate who had strayed from his home hung loosely around her neck, the symbols at the bottom showed that of the moon. Ironic, as she travelled through the Earth God’s land. It took a few minutes, the banshee travelled on foot down past one cascade, rounding a cluster of trees before finally emerging onto the open grass where the one that summoned her awaited.

They were around the same height though there appearances were starkly different. Bellona looked like a tropical bird whilst Ghost looked like a beady-eyed crow. She had an ugly looking beast at her side, a Hyena; Ghost didn’t remember her having a creature like that before. Fantôme hedged his bets and dawdled near his bonded’s furry legs, watching the laughing creature with wary eyes. The Czarina, however, moved onto the matter before her with a risen brow. Bellona spoke a word Ghost did not understand and, for a moment, it faintly reminded her of Seele and her strange use of language. "As I would like to speak with you, Bellona" she artfully replied with a tilt of her head.

What had she come back for?

"You were quite the talent, I was surprised to see you had disappeared… Where have you been?" She asked with skilfully acted innocence that played on her face like a dramatic charade, wondering if Bellona would see through it. This one snuck around well and knew the careful game, she was perhaps wiser in the craft than the banshee herself. Though Ghost would never admit to such a thing. There was more that could’ve been said, but the sprite left it there and awaited to learn the reason for this vibrant arrival.

@[Bellona]
<3333

Ghost
All your life I'll tease, I'll torment
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread