the Rift

[OPEN] Gloom and Doom

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Ghost watched the strange wisps around the highly-strung mare glow brighter, her attention was captivated by them for a moment as she wondered what had happened for to be followed by such things. Were they part of Bellona? Odd. Though the conversation didn’t seem lax enough to ask such a casual question, even though her curiosity burned too. Instead, she focuses on the anger lines and the rigidness of her form. Ghost’s gaze betrayed a flash of confusion as she observed the antics and wondered what had the girl riled. She had been the one to disappear, after all, if any of them should be angry wasn’t it her, the Cadaverous, who had more right to be? The sprite paid little heed to her own anger, however, remembering how the emotion had destroyed her incapable mother. From a young age she had practised a state of indifference to be her shield, for Ghost believed that if she could keep her head then, whatever good or bad came, her mind was clear enough to deal with it. Perhaps it was the only lesson Seiren taught her; a complete guide on how not to be like Seiren.

The banshee’s mouth twists into an obstinate half smile, impressed by the audacity of the mare. Where had she been these past seasons to demand such a boon of her? "What if I’ve filled your position? Do you expect it back just like that?" As usual, Ghost’s voice was void of any strong emotion as she tried stoking the mare’s fire, wondering what other words of fury would spill from her wild mouth. She waited for an answer (or none) before continuing on, revealing her questions to be mere devilment. "As it happens I did fill your position, her name is Essetia and she was quite good until she recently went missing. Along with our Czar, Midas, I actually have two positions that are sitting solely empty." Indeed, where had they gone? If Bellona were to rise again she would either have to rule under or beside Ghost.

Remembering the worms, the incident Bellona had relayed to her and she in turn had carried the report to the Throat, Ghost shrugged. "A series of odd events. It led to a mass murder hunt and several bodies appearing with very little clues to go on. I suspect it resolved itself for the land has quietened, apart from the ridiculous Tallsun we are having-" she paused and regarded Bellona "did you know we turned down an alliance offer with the Basin? Before my reign as Czarina, though since taking the crown I’ve had nothing but trouble from them. If only I’d have known earlier…" she informed, her tongue flashing with over-stated regret.

@[Bellona]

Ghost
All your life I'll tease, I'll torment
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Gloom and Doom - by Bellona - 03-31-2015, 07:52 PM