the Rift

[OPEN] its not much

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri

I'll admit that it startled me when the sentinals made their noise that could alert everyone in the Basin that I was there. If I had known that it was that easy I wouldn't have even called out for my Aunt. My eyes rose to look at the metal beasts as I waited and soon enough I could hear someone approaching and I hoped that it was my Aunt and not someone that I didn't know. She said my name and relief flooded me that it was Auntie Ophelia that came before anyone else. I smiled, suddenly shy because I hadn't seen her since she left the Foothills. "Hi... um..." My head turned and I looked at Tinek as he chirped at me. "Wow ... he got bigger."

I blinked then looked back at my Aunt as she asked why I was there and invited me inside of the Basin. "Mister Archibald said Momma was here." I replied. "He said that you were helping her." I stepped forward to walk with my Aunt. "And I wanted to know how she was but Mister Archibald couldn't really answer that so I thought I would come to you." I lifted my gaze to try and meet her's. "So... how is she?" I feared for the worst, worried that Hototo's death would break my Momma. I was scared that she wouldn't want to live. I wondered if she thought about me, if she wished my place could be traded with Hototo's, if she loved me as much as she loved him. It was silly because I knew that she loved me. I had a whole childhood of proof that she did.

"Oh. And I brought you these." I motioned with my muzzle to the amulets around my neck. "Its not much, but its a 'thank you' for taking care of her." It was then that Auntie Ophelia's words finally sank into my brain and I looked at her, my expression quizzical. "What do you mean not safe?"

"."

Image Credit

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
its not much - by Ranjiri - 03-31-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: its not much - by Ophelia - 03-31-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: its not much - by Ranjiri - 04-01-2015, 12:02 AM