the Rift

[OPEN] Blood Colored Sky [INVASION ATTACK OPENING]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Hooves and paws move swiftly. My brown eyes focus on the task at hand. I prance at times during our journey to expel both my own nerves and excitement. A long time, I had wished for the chance to take back the Foothills. It may go by another name now, but in my head it will always be just that. Mirage had denied my chance to protect this place last time... Well she wasn't here now and her beloved Moon Goddess puts our family in danger. No more. I have lost too much family to allow us to remain in a land with a murderous bitch. Lanna whines softly in my mind. She doesn't like it when I use that word. I cast a glance to her, my brown eyes meeting her icy blue. This would be the first time she would fight at my side. Before when I have fought I was on my own by either leaving her where she would be safe because I felt she was to young or she was not bonded to me. We trail behind Thor along with several others. I glance around to my family, taking each of them in. I try to figure out what they are thinking and feeling about this. I hope they know it must be done to keep us all safe.

The sunset painted the Falls with a golden and bloody light. It was as if the skies knew what was about to take place. I do not speak, not even to Alanna in my mind. As those in the lead stop, so do we. We stay in the shadows, ready to pounce on our prey when they least expect it. A small part of my mind feels guilty taking a home away from the current residents. But if they had spent any amount of time in Helovia they would know this was the way of the land. In his years here, there had been several invasions. Some had failed while others had been successful. I can only hope this will be the latter and not the former. My amulets clink softly in my long mane, there just in case.

It is not until Archibald moves forward that I move from the shadows. As one, hooves and paws we move. I am not used to us being in such unison. I do not have a target at first until I saw her. The pale princess of my past. Today, she looked nothing like a princess. She looked like a bloody mess, attacking ELSA. Without even having to say anything we changed course to join her attack. I feel my magic in my veins coming to life as I focus on ELSA. I light her on fire. Well it's not real fire but I knew enough about it that she should feel as if she was burning. I charge in on ELSA's left, seeking to slam my chest into her hips. Alanna leaps for ELSA's backside. I glance to Phi, wondering if she expected me to be among those from the Edge. I will focus on our reunion later. First, we will take the Falls.

[OPENING ATTACK. | WC: 527/800 on http://www.wordcounter.net/

Aaron arrives in the left wing following THOR with: LAKOTA, CICERON, ALYSANNE.

He stays in the shadows until ARCHIBALD moves to attack, charging forward. The sun is behind him.

AARON targets ELSA

Aaron used his magic :: [Magic: FirexLight | can set his enemy on fire with non-burning flames, but the pain will be the same as with real fire]
:: [Restrictions | Will cause the same amount of pain as if they were truly burning. Can be used once during battle and will last for the duration of 20 seconds] 1/2

Aaron has on both a Sun and Spark Amulet]

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood Colored Sky [INVASION ATTACK OPENING] - by Aaron - 04-01-2015, 07:40 PM