the Rift

[OPEN] Blood Colored Sky [INVASION ATTACK OPENING]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Destruction at the hands of the Basin... Where we becoming what we insisted on not being?

I follow close to the others, in fact I am in a perfect position... I am getting riled up just looking at the bitch in front of me... It helps that it happens to be Aviya, warrior bitch girl/attempted child killer. Oooooh she really got my blood boiling... And I could direct the anger towards who ever I got thrown into fighting today.

My head lifts to look at the spy that we had leading us into the Hidden Falls, Looking through what looks like air but is actually OPHELIA. While I admire him for leading us this far, I felt slight anger at him as well, for he was betraying his own herd... Why?

A snort softly, more like a soft blow, barely loud enough to hear, excitement and anger rolling through my chest, driving me forward into battle... In moments our hoofs would be tarnished with the blood of our enemies... But would the survivors be our enemies forever? Would they accept our apology's? If we do apologize?

But I am no longer left to dwindle on my thoughts, because we suddenly emerge, and now, there is battle. And just like that, it had started. My head lifts, and the royal blue orbs dance, looking for my first target. My eyes linger on Aviya as she takes on ROSTISLAV, which I felt a mild pang of sadness and regret, because to be honest, I liked that guy. But instead I turn my head, and I look towards ALLEO. You sir, will be my target today.

My haunches push forward, and I take large strides towards towards the larger painted stallion, heading towards him head on, Armor clinking and clanking... It's hard to move fast in this heavy son of a bitch... But it might save me. With powerful strides I cover the distance, and I don't dodge out of the way, in fact I sit down on my haunches just before hand, my hind end lifting up in a rear, my front legs attempting to kick out at the stallions face, attempting to hit, maim, or at least damage his pretty face.

The chaos has begun, and now, the dice lay at the hands of the gods. Who will win, who will lose, who will die.... it all depends on how the dice roll. Will I win against this particular opponent? Who knows....

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 411/800 words
Notes;;

- OPHELIA IS LEADING THE BASIN TROOPS UP FROM THE SOUTH-WEST INTO secret entrance!

- OXY is showing them the way in

- They FLANK the Falls from the back at SUNSET with the sun setting in the west so that the sun is at their LEFT and BACK

- SIALIA is wearing heavy, flat black metal armor that she got with a large custom item.

- SIALIA targets ALLEO by attempting to attack head on, then rearing in front of him, her legs kicking out to attempt to hit his face.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood Colored Sky [INVASION ATTACK OPENING] - by Sialia - 04-01-2015, 11:41 PM