[OPEN] GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
[Shida is chillin' on a big hill. Open to alll! ]

I was sleeping motherfuckers, and now I'm not. I feel grumpy as fuck as I roll over. Nudging Princess, I wake up my companion who had slept through all of the yelling. If I have to be up, so does he. We're a team, in sickness and in health, in early mornings and invasions.

"Who the dick is yelling?!" I demand of Princess, who looks away from me towards the cause of the commotion, hackles raised. "Fuck me." I mumble, forcing myself to stand, although not bothering to shake off any of the grass and leaves that have attached themselves to my coat. I trot a few steps before turning to glance around. Just where the fuck was everyone? Where was Auri, and Ma and Pa? Where is horn face, and our brave pony-leader? Where was the other leader? The one who looked like she'd slit your damn throat then admire her reflection in your blood ?

"Aur?" I mumble, as if somehow saying my twin's name would make her magically appear. My ears pin backwards as she doesn't, as I realize that whatever the fuck is going on, I'm going to have to face it alone. A mental pang reminds me that that isn't exactly true. "Jesus fuck. Alright, alright. I have you Princess. Common'. Let's go at least see."

Off we go.

So here's the story all about how my life got quick turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just chillin' right here, to tell you how I became outcasted from my own fucking home.

I get to the top of one of the bigger hills, and by now I'm sort of breathing hard. I mean, I did just wake up, and lets face it, I take more after Da in this regard: we ain't no sprinters, mmk? Looking down I see this biiiiiiiig fucker. Is he bigger than Da? If he isn't, he's pretty fucking close. He's got some dog with him too (shut up Princess. Obvs you're better. Does that bitch look like she can rain motherfucking hellfire from the skies? Didn't think so. Cool it.) and by the sound of his voice, I can tell that he's the one who woke me up.

"HAY ASSHOLE. SOME OF US ARE TRYIN' TO SLEEP. WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF."

I'm pretty sure he'll just leave now. You're welcome Falls.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Shida - 04-01-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Auriel - 04-01-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Shida - 04-01-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Africa - 04-01-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Ink - 04-01-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Syrena - 04-01-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Auriel - 04-02-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Adelis - 04-02-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Vincent - 04-04-2015, 12:39 PM