the Rift

[OPEN] GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

There have only been two times in my life where I have had the legitimate crap scared out of me. The first, when Shida actually followed me out of the womb, and the second, would be now.

The commotion around me begins to pick up. At first I am awakened by the shuffling, and moving sound of feet. However, that quickly fades into louder, more demanding, and frankly frightening sounds. My head pops up from my sleep, wings shifting as I prepare to find out what exactly is going on. Looking around, everyone seems to be gone. Mom isn't anywhere near me, nor is dad. Shida is gone too. A sudden pang of sorrow hits me, did they leave me behind? Was I really that mean to Shida? I blink back tears as I tear off for the hill a ways away. Maybe there I can get a better look at what is going on.

My tiny feet hurry, as the tears prickle at the sides of my eyes. I look around desperately for that annoyingly short sister and her companion mutt. At least with her, we could make it out together if something more sinister was happening. We were also the oldest of the foals around here, so what were the others going to do? The uneasiness in my stomach begins to choke me, and it isn't relieved until I see Shida on the hill. I take off in flight then, flying up the slope as quickly as possible. Stumbling to a halt I fall beside Shida, and literally pop up and crush myself against you. "I thought you left me!" I cry out, nudging my nose against her shoulder. As much as she smells, its nice to know she's here. "What's going on?" My voice cracks and shudders, and I follow her gaze to where she had been looking.

There stands a very large stallion, along with others who I do not know. Blinking a couple of times, it takes a while for me to register why they are here. They are going to take our home aren't they? "Are they going to take us away!" I practically scream the last part, looking around in sheer horror. Where would we go? How would we find mom? "They can't take our shit." Why I say that, I have no idea. The words that Shida use seem weird, but it makes me feel at least a little more confident. If all else fails, we can smoke them out, and then explode them to high hell. That sounds like a great plan. "What's going to happen to mom and dad?" The question rolls off my tongue, and the fear returns. We can't live without them, can we?

Coding by Tamme
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Shida - 04-01-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Auriel - 04-01-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Shida - 04-01-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Africa - 04-01-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Ink - 04-01-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Syrena - 04-01-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Auriel - 04-02-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Adelis - 04-02-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Vincent - 04-04-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Bellisma - 04-05-2015, 07:40 AM