the Rift

[OPEN] GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK

I'm about to say something witty and funny and mean about Auri's wings and how lame and lazy of her to fly up the hill, until something stops me.

It's the sound of flesh against flesh. My body tightens and instinctively I press myself against Auri. "Ohshitohshitohshit." I mumble, trying not to shake, but like holy fuck. They are fighting. The big fucker just attacked Ghost! Here I thought he was just being loud, or drunk or some shit, but he fucking attacked Ghost. I want to run, to grab Auri and haul some ass, but where would we even go?

As she mentions taking our shit, I think of the glass bong I had made, and suddenly I feel horribly sad. Are going to lose our home? I mean, I just got done with most of my landscaping. Some of my best holes are in the Falls! "I dunno." I mumble, nostrils flaring. "Where are Ma and Da anyways?" I feel like I haven't see Da in ... in forever. Ma has been around, I know that. But not Da.

I want to tell Auri that I have no idea what we should do, but somehow I know she already knows. Princess sits by us, the hackles raised all along his back.

"HAY YOU FUCKERS." I suddenly shout. If we're going to die today, what's there to be afraid of? "I WILL BLOW UP EVERY GODDAMM THING IN THE FALLS. THIS SHITS' GONNA LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING MOON WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT."

To prove my point, I explode part of the hill we're standing on - we're near the top, and suddenly a chunk of the downward slope in front of us disappears in an explosion of grass and rock.

"They can't take our home if there's nothing to take." I mumble to Auri, my gaze fixated on commotion below.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Shida - 04-01-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Auriel - 04-01-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Shida - 04-01-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Africa - 04-01-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Ink - 04-01-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Syrena - 04-01-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Bellisma - 04-01-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Auriel - 04-02-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Adelis - 04-02-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread] - by Vincent - 04-04-2015, 12:39 PM