the Rift

[OPEN] Exchanging sizes

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik had brought Essetia here, and while he did not feel particularly good about it now, he understood the necessity. The entire herd was off fighting a war without him and he was not exactly thrilled about playing babysitter. The Engineer groaned, resting his furry cheek against a metal leg of his magnificent, iron creation, and he sighed. "If only I only had you to talk to," he rumbled deeply, sighing. Kirchoff immediately jumped in, telling him not to be dramatic, and he scowled, walking off to find Midas and Essetia again. They were going to have to do some switching for Hotaru to go fight.

The stallion was going to take Midas as his own, so Lena or Phantom would have to take on guarding Essetia. Perhaps that would be good to clear his head... That mare's words still echoed in the recesses of his mind, and he was going to have a hard time flushing all of that nonsense out. With a bit of a grumble and an irritated expression across his dark, shadowy features, he walked toward their prisoners. "Lena! Phantom!" he barked, the accented, deep tones of his voice like thunder.

"I am going to take watch on Midas. One of you look after Essetia, please..." he trailed, looking at the winged stallion all caught up in a cage. Essetia would still have her machine leg band on, of course; he wasn't stupid. At least now, Hotaru would be free to go fight - somehow this little spy had made herself important. Ulrik growled angrily, whipping his lion tail around his hips. "Prejudiced asshole. Couldn't just accept an alliance, could you?"

Ulrik scowled and paced, longing to go fight in a war they might actually win.

[[Prisoner transfer!
ESSETIA to Lena and Phantom
MIDAS to Ulrik]]

@[Lena]
@[Phantom]

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Exchanging sizes - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Exchanging sizes - by Phantom - 04-01-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Exchanging sizes - by Lena - 04-01-2015, 04:40 PM