[OPEN] Have Courage [rejoining]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow -
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

It would be lying if I said the nerves coursing through my painted and scarred frame weren't lined with the electric energy of anxiety as I stepped back into the world of Helovia for the third and final time in my life. This time I didn't wait in the thick undergrowth of the Threshold for someone to come along and sweet-talk me into following them to whatever herd it was they sponsored, I knew where I was going and it had been calling me back for quite some time now. It just hadn't been time to go. Once my mind had finally been healed as much as it possibly could be without bringing the brown boy back from the dead I knew I had stayed away from my home and family for as long as fate could possibly allow.
The shattered walls rose from the ground, varying in height as it cracked and fell to the ground in different areas. It seemed Dragomir hadn't finished his task of breaking down the rest of the wall and turning the beautiful glass into various other projects, for a moment I wondered if the bay paint had returned or if he was still gone as he had been when I broke down and left for the second time, leaving behind an army and a fellow Captain who probably thought of me as some turncoat now. A shaky sigh slid from rosy kissers as white splashed limbs came to a halt in the tall grass before the entrance. I was nearly sure I could have just walked freely back into the gateway and moved back into the routine of life here, but the idea of just coming back all willy-nilly seemed almost as wrong as leaving in the first place.
Sucking in a lungful of the slightly salty air that indicated being home I let loose a call into the misty filled air, not yet cut through by the heat of the day as it was still early the sound of the bird's song beginning to fill the silence while I waited. Shivers of anxious energy passed through my frame and I quickly quelled them, not wanting to seem like some kind of basket case standing here when the welcoming committee arrived. Today would be the day that they learned of the demons who had roamed freely in my jaded mind, I just prayed to whoever was listening that they would understand and welcome me home with open arms or at least a fake smile on their faces.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Archibald]
Words;; 424
OOC;; Setting is a week before the invasion! Sorry it's kinda short, wanted to get it out of the way xD
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Have Courage [rejoining] - by Cheveyo - 04-01-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Isopia - 04-01-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Aaron - 04-01-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Have Courage [rejoining] - by Cheveyo - 04-07-2015, 07:18 PM