the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

More numbers gathered on both sides, but her eyes would collect to those who would be with her in battle. It was their faces she would need to keep with her. The red maned tipped her head to respect to their mechanic, happy to hear no words of disapproval, but instead the insults thrown to the enemy. Mauja appeared collected as he walked by to stand with the dark stallion despite the soldiers in the distance. A steady stance she listened, and it only made her despise the circumstances more. Everyone seemed ready, the hatred in the air, if they had known it would come tothis. A dark chocolate pegasus mare catches Faelene hearing her call to Throat warriors. It came to her addressing Mauja, it irked her deeply in the manner she chose to speak. As if they should not hold blame upon her. It was only further proof of their dishonesty...who they really served. Her black skull cocked to see a bay mare further Faelene's own thoughts. It boosted her confidence, they were all united in this fighting for a real cause.

So war it would be. It did not bother her it came to this, she realized she did not want to live with the alternative. Caught in a haze she was aware of the rest coming, but stood alone while they gathered. Until her fellow Phantasm gathered to her side. She was pleased to see the lady, and let her eyes drift to her. Faelene long decided she could call her friend, and heard the sigh tear from her lips. The words she spoke was also what weighed heavily on the back of Faelene's mind. Unlike the many others she was holding her tongue. "We will," she answered in a steady tone. Never again, she silently thought would she live in chains. If to assure her, she bumped her shoulder to Delinne's and than let a wicked smirk play upon her muzzle.

In the distance a mare was giving orders, silver irises looked up to meet her King's. She could not see beneath the layers, and her attention went to more Unicorns who further gathered. The distant, pathetic excuses coming from the mare dragon's mouth would only fuel the fire. Rage pitied in her heart, smoldering with a longing to be released to cause destruction it desired. Mauja addressed them for their plan of action. Firmly she set her jaw, and made sure to set sight on their targets. The black unicorn mare caught her eye. Thin, short, and a pathetic horn. There was probably more than met the eye, and she would soon find out.

A shrill whinny trumpets from her ribcage after the Frostheart's own bugle. It builds to give her what she needs. The strength, courage and reckless fearlessness she would need for this battle.

There were spikes of ice in the distant, while the Ice King himself charged forward into the mist, she began to follow. Hooves left crescent marks against the moist ground, and she let the Pegasi play indirectly in her eye. She wasn't sure who wanted more blood among her kind. The rush of speed, the cool air brushed into her face, teasing at her crimson locks. If this was the last time she would run she wanted to make it count. After watching Alan make her way toward a painted one, Faelene, lowered her head, using her horn as her weapon, she put more speed into her limbs. The red mane's target could have appeared to be anyone ahead of her, even breaking in behind Mauja for the same equine. With a swerve, digging her hind legs forcefully into the ground it was in last second choice, she began barreling toward TARES instead. Long horned aim to maim a part of the young mares shoulder, if this failed, she would try to clash her body into hers with the force behind her run.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Faelene - 09-21-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM