the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Arabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Arabella stood perfectly still next to Alan, awaiting orders. Her breathing was slow and deep as she stared straight forward eyeing up The Qian. "Ready for this, sweetheart?" She gulped and gave a very brief nod. The leader finally spoke, giving out orders. Let us be like a tidal wave, like a landslide, a wolf pack - merciless, together the words echoed in her head. This was going to be a hell of a fight. Alan curled herself around Arabella fidgeting in anticipation of what was about to come. The King was silent for a moment. Without warning, huge spikes rose from the ground on the enemy’s side, encasing some of the horses, then the king himself led the charge. Alan, after giving a piercing whinny, raced after him, and completely ignoring the leaders warning, ran straight into the middle of the battle. Was she crazy?! Well, probably.

Arabella had taken too much time watching the other head into battle and was still stationary. Everyone else had gotten the targets that the king had asked, so she quickly sought out a herd mate in need of some help. There. The mare sprang into a gallop, heading to help out a stocky, bay unicorn with antlers. She could not do anything about the tall, dragon-like creature that loomed over the small mare, but hope to distract him as she set her sights for a steel coloured equine.

Arabella leant down her neck so it was same height as her back, and so that her sharp horn was pointed straight forwards. Travelling at top speed, she aimed her horn for the stallion’s outer thigh, just above his knee. If she did not hit his leg, then the mare was sure she would manage to pierce another part of his body.
[Attacking LACE]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM