the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Chaos ensued.

The dragon mare was pumped, blood ran hot in her veins, the heat of her current body radiated from her. The battlecry she had summoned drifted into a series of growls, and then seemed to vibrate through the ground beneath her -no. It was not by her own means that ground shook, she soon learned, it was him. With a gasp the dragon leapt skywards as sharp pillars erupted from the earth, a smoky snort rolling from her nostrils in surprise, wings giving her some height above the ground. It was not enough, two pillars glanced off both her sides, scraping against the thick scales that protected her organs efficiently. She would feel the bruising, the aching, once things slowed down, she was sure.

Just as swiftly as the ice rose from the ground were they reabsorbed, and the dragon snapped her head around to view what had unfolded during her distraction. A snarl curved her lips, the pointed teeth beneath them made clear to all. Akaith loosed a cry over her, and followed VIKRAM to aid the Foothills line's, just as Mirage nodded to him. Ground shifted beneath her as her wings clasped to her sides again, her bulk landed on the disturbed earth below, watching as Kri flew overhead to land her attacks, watching her kin defend themselves.

She was annoyed that none sought her out, annoyed and simultaneously amused - but mostly annoyed. How dare they think to disable her army - did they truly think she would let them get away with harming her kin? A deep bellow resounded from her barrel, and the dragon surged forth, aiming her path towards the bronzed unicorn ULRIK, who stood so perpendicularly to them. She pushed herself forward with both wingbeats and limbs, not the most graceful of motions for a creature meant for the skies but effective in gaining momentum and force behind it nonetheless. A couple of strides and then she leapt, haunches coiling and springing with the power and force of a predator.

Talons reached out to grasp his flesh, anything she could she would grab a hold of. Surely her bulk hitting his would topple him over had she managed a direct hit, but she raked her sharpened claws over his hide just to be sure. Growls and threatening displays of teeth were given, but the taste of horsemeat did not appeal to her and so she did not take the chance to bite. Glancing upwards from her target, the great dragon then leapt again - with enough force that if she had a grip upon him still he might have been pushed further down - landing several feet to his right, and without hesitating swung her massive tail about, the sharp barb on the end dangerously swiping at anything in its path. The mare LENA had been standing within its range moments before, and ULRIK would surely be swiped had he not already recovered from her previous assaults.

Stopping her spin, she was facing CINEVIAM's direction, and made to charge towards him now. Great snorts of smoke rolled form her nostrils, grumbles of growls resonated through her chest. Battlelust drove her now, initiated by the passion to fight for a home, to earn rights to called this moon-hallowed ground their own.

At the back of her mind she was aware of Akaith, who flew on a similar track to KRI, trilling her calls and generally trying to cause distraction for the less-dragon-aware unicorns below. The little gold companion focusses upon GISELLE where KRI focusses on PSYCHE, though she did not lay a direct attack, only darted in front of them, aiming to distract and lower the accuracy the attacks the mare intended to blow upon PALADIN.

[624]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lucius - 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Giselle - 09-21-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ricciardo - 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Korra - 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Arabella - 09-21-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Ned - 09-21-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Mirage - 09-22-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Lloyd - 09-22-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Jaydan - 09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Monster - 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Aurelius - 09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND TWO] - by Cineviam - 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM