Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Rhoa

I belong anywhere but inbetween.

[I would prefer a fast spar! Feel free to just attack him!]

I can do this. I can.

I know I am muttering, I know that repeating this mantra over and over again is just a way to psyche myself up, but forgive me for taking comfort in it. Forgive me for wanting to find a little peace in the midst of all this craziness. I mean really, what is going on? Mother and Ivezho return, Ivezho isn't even talking to me, and Mother is pregnant? Things are being built, and life is continuing on for everyone but me. I have no place, I have no job. I am an errand boy, sent whenever and wherever Father wants. Those two mares - Aurelia and Destry - they said one say I would find someone to miss me. Someone who needed me.

But what was I supposed to do until then? Just wait around?

No. I am done with waiting. Today I take my life into my own hands, come what may.

The ancient rotunda is where I first met the bird lady, and if felt fitting to be here. She was the one who spoke the word that has haunted me since that encounter. The word I see in my mind when I close my eyes, and hear in the quiet hum of life as it parades by without me: bravery. Am I brave? No. Will I be?

I swallow. Am I just fooling myself? Can one just ... be brave? Just be grownup? I don't know. But I need to find out.

"HEY WORLD. COME AND GET ME." I force myself to shout into the silence. My voice echos outwards, and immediately I wish I could call the words back. Spinning nervously, I listen to see if my call will be answered. My ears flicker to try and catch sounds of an approacher - an opponent - and my youthful (albeit lanky) body spins in a circle around my forehand. I can see fairly far into the trees - the sun above has been doused by a light layer of clouds, and so there is little glare. Father might chastise me if he knew I were here, and knew I had waited until after Tallsun to try and train. He trains in the sun all day long. It makes him stronger and more agile regardless of the heat. I just ... I'm not there yet. So I waited for Orangemoon and the respite from the heat. So what.

Everyone has to start somewhere. And I am starting here.

Setting: Ancient Rotunda. Midday in Orangemoon. The air is much cooler, and there is a layer of clouds covering the sun.
WC: 410
Attack: 0/3

TAG: @[Name] | # WC | Notes if needed.

FOXX

Messages In This Thread
Oh yeah?!!? [Open!] - by Rhoa - 04-01-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Oh yeah?!!? [Open!] - by Roskuld - 04-01-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Oh yeah?!!? [Open!] - by Rhoa - 04-01-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Oh yeah?!!? [Open!] - by Roskuld - 04-02-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Oh yeah?!!? [Open!] - by Rhoa - 04-07-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Oh yeah?!!? [Open!] - by Roskuld - 04-09-2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Oh yeah?!!? [Open!] - by Rhoa - 04-16-2015, 11:07 AM