the Rift

The Final Ascent

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

Midas was not her prisoner, he was Ulrik's but she had been among the guards that had given chase when the pegasus had taken to the air in the middle of a storm to find his escape. Try as they might they could not knock the bird from the sky before he made it to the damned sentinels that were obviously of no use to someone trying to escape. Phantom flinched and stumbled to a halt as lightning flashed through the sky. Her crimson eyes watched as the stallion fell from the sky, fell from grace. She remained motionless as his body hit the ground, the sickening sound of breaking bones echoed and was soon overshadowed and drowned out by a thunderclap.

Lightning continued to flash and Phantom had begun to move closer, only to stop as light filtered down from above. She waited until it was gone before she made her approach, snoring at the smell of singed hair and flesh. Phantom sighed and shook her head. "Well, fuck." She murmured. "Ulrik!" She shouted for the stallion. "You were supposed to be watching him! What happened? You know they're going to try to blame us for this, right?"

Would they? Phantom snorted, her mouth pressed into a grim line as she looked down at the stallion who was so reckless that he would take flight in a storm wearing metal armor. "What do we do with him now? We can't leave him here, he'll start to stink." She continued to stare, her tail flicking back and forth slowly. Ophelia would need to be informed, but Phantom did not think that it was important enough to interrupt an invasion. "I guess we could burn him."

"."

P H A N T O M

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and shatter every legend in my head

Messages In This Thread
The Final Ascent - by God of the Earth - 04-01-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Phantom - 04-01-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Essetia - 04-01-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Ulrik - 04-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Phantom - 04-02-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Final Ascent - by Ranjiri - 04-02-2015, 10:35 PM