the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a lone red rover

Loricate Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Loricate

I'm a lone red rover
Loricate forgot what it's like to be a newcomer. He's kind of shocked that he's all alone, though he's surrounded by his new herd. There's a sort of loneliness to being new, he thinks, and that loneliness is killing me. What did you expect? To be popular? You need to make it to fame yourself. By deeds. Actions. I haven't done anything but show up. He glances around at the picturesque falls. There's a cold tang in the air, due to the newly arrived orangemoon, and Loricate draws his wings in closer, stifling the urge to shiver. It's not that cold, Lori. He tells himself. It's also about time he stopped talking to himself. It's not normal. Then again, Loricate realizes he's not the most normal of horses, either.

I'm finally at my destination. He realizes, and I don't really know what do do with myself. He's standing by a pool fed by one of the waterfalls, dipping one foot in the water, watching the ripples spiral beneath his black hoof in calm circles, distorting his reflection. He's far, far away from the happening invasion.

Loricate's quite lost in his own thoughts, confused and more alone then he's ever been, though he knows he has a part in this new herd.
At least I'm not running for my life. At least I'm far, far away from the problems of the bast. He smirks at the thought. No, I'm going to make the most of this adventure. Maybe meet someone new. Maybe....he shakes his head and, with sudden force, slams his hoof into the water below him, sending up a large splash of water, the drips down over his mane and forelock. He shakes his head, sending the droplets spinning down his face and back into the pool, drip by drip. Dammit! He doesn't know why he's angry. He just is.

@[Adelis]

Messages In This Thread
I'm a lone red rover - by Loricate - 04-03-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm a lone red rover - by Adelis - 04-03-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm a lone red rover - by Loricate - 04-03-2015, 01:28 PM