the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a lone red rover

Loricate Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Loricate

I'm a lone red rover
Loricate whirls at the sound of the plea. "Wh-hey! HELP!" Abruptly jerked out of his thoughts, he half-rears, then falters to a stop as he is faced with a smaller, buckskin mare with antlers spiraling from her head gracefully.

Under a usual circumstance, Loricate would have immediately assumed his 'I'm a hot-ass stallion' stance and began to flirt like the cocky stallion he is, but he realizes that this mare, whoever she may be, looks exhausted, like she's been running crazily for a while. Considering the crazed panic in the woman's eyes and her plea for help, he forgets entirely about trying to make a good impression. Instead, worry begins to crawl up his throat as he realizes that the mare is crying. She looks almost fragile, and Loricate has to stifle the sudden urge to draw the creature close and hold her until she calms down.

"What is it?" He gasps, abandoning his post at the small pool and trotting up to her carefully. "Hey, it's okay." He tries, not really sure how to act in this situation. "What's happening?" You look like you've been in a battle, he wants to say. That seems like the most accurate description.

Wait. He snorts, alarmed by the sudden thought. That is highly possible. What if things are worse then he thought they were? What if he is needed on the battlefield?
@[Adelis]

Messages In This Thread
I'm a lone red rover - by Loricate - 04-03-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm a lone red rover - by Adelis - 04-03-2015, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm a lone red rover - by Loricate - 04-03-2015, 01:28 PM