the Rift

[OPEN] Rebuttal [Invasion Defense]

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The land trembled with magic and hoofbeats, every animal called to battle. Horses began to pour into my home, and I didn't know why. I had seen no one recently, detracting myself from everyone and becoming very distant. I couldn't remember my last conversation. I had even gone as far as stepping down from my position of Storyteller, as the job was nearly infuriated. Every time I had gone, MIDAS had tagged along too. I had grown fairly attached to him and I would even go as far to say that I fancied him. Still, I had never truly said what I wanted in any of the meetings, and most meetings quickly became about the painted stag that I've not seen in a season. Today, however, I've been jerked out of my seclusion by the attacking of a huge load of horses that I had never seen in my time. Bodies began to pour into my home, a sense of confidence motivating their stride. Each horse began to attack, finding a surprised Hidden Falls horse to bore down on. In all honesty, it wasn't obvious why they attacked us with such great force. Why hasn't they just asked to live with us, in peace and harmony? I guess no one who says they love peace truly means it.

Galloping forward, I sought to find a friend. Where were all the horses I had met? AFRICA, the lost queen of the sands, where was she? I galloped hard, fast, no particular destination in mind. At first I was running. Running away from this, hoping to find some sort of safe place, but then I heard the familiar voice of ELSA. She called for me and a few others. I can faintly hear her spew ROSTISLAV's name too. With a renewed passion, I turn sharply towards her voice and sprint towards her. My form is built for this, to run and run and never wear out. Still, a slick layer of sweat beads along my body as my heart pumps adrenaline-filled blood. My nostrils flare as I spot ELSA, who is defending our home amazingly. I want to run over to her and hug her, but I can't do that right now.

I've come to kick a few bitches.

Without a single word, my target is acquired. It is CICERON. I remember vividly standing next to him in meetings, even noting his attractiveness, but he isn't attractive anymore, not whilst attacking us. He is putrid, attacking his old home, and for what? My ears slide backwards, pinning on my blonde mane, lips is thrusting upwards and mouth opening wide as I bore down on him, moving perpendicularly towards him. Aiming to bite his right shoulder and tear skin off, but I don't retreat from my attack. With the force used from her hard gallop, I tried to knock him off balance by using the momentum of my sprint to crash into him. Unsure if I was successful or not, I still turns away from the grey and target AARON. All my opponents are larger than me, but I still hope I am smarter.

In all the commotion, I slither closer to the painted stag, a feign look of innocence vibrant in my bright eyes. My hair is slow at a bouncy, small-stepped prance. I was still regaining my own balance from my previous attack (failed or not). But with each new step, my footing was more sure. My heart wanted to fight and win this war, but my mind saw no way. Few horses had come to defend the lands they called their homes, and it was as if I could see the precious Hidde Falls slipping away from me, little by little by little. Then all at once. The time ticked by and when no new horses emerged, my heart began beating harder than it had ever before. Was this truly going to be a five strong army defending a large land against a twenty five strong invading army? My eyes grew watery, and with the anger of my own family's disappearance, I unleashed my inner bitch. I attempted approaching AARON head on, from a growingly sullen prance to a full out dead gallop, I charged at him. I wanted to run straight into that mutherfucker, head to head ramming. I didn't even care if I got head injuries from this. Even if I died... Because what was living without the falls? And right now, I believed we were fighting a losing, uphill, battle. 3vs23 what could go wrong? We have determination and love for this land, but that won't do very much against a massive army like theirs.

OOC NOTES: 781 words
-- Starts to run away, scared, but stops when she hears Elsa call for her. Searching for her, she finds her already going against many opponents. She decides to help.
-- She targets CICERON first, trying to run perpendicularly into his right shoulder, along with biting him. This is an attempt to knock him off balance for further attacking. The bite is there just to inflict pain :3
-- Moves away from CICERON and targets AARON. She tries running at him head on, hoping to cause head injuries to him, or any sort of pain. She doesn't think about the consequences of the attack on her own body, and does not care.
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Official - 04-04-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Elsa - 04-04-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Ghost - 04-06-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Kiara - 04-06-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Rostislav - 04-06-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Africa - 04-06-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Bellona - 04-07-2015, 03:03 AM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Talion - 04-07-2015, 09:26 AM