the Rift

[OPEN] Rebuttal [Invasion Defense]

Talion Posts: 12
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16,3 :: 4 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Unknown :: Wolverine :: None Tailormade
It is weird how everything can change in such a short time, how the silence of the Falls (not that it was ever silent, but the sounds were forever the same) could be breached in one second to another by a rumbling stir through the ground and the thrill of cries cast into the changing winds. An icy shudder of recognition went down my spine as the first clashes reverberated through the entrance valley. Something was wrong, dead serious wrong. A sudden apparition of looming rainclouds made by fifty hues of grey guided me as I went into a spurring dive towards the main entrance. Yet, as I got there, I merely stood at the plateau of the entrance moving naught, but my eyes. If it was the initial surprise of it all I could not say, but distraught thoughts raced through my mind as the flight or fight response pulsated through my veins. As I got an overview, a realization dawned upon me. I could not make out the difference of friend or foe; this was not my fight to make, but the thought is barely been given life as a mare thunders towards me though the collision of people. As a deer in headlights I stare as she roars at me, but as she gets closer seemingly trying to ram me down from my left side I spur forward, taking the slam to my buttock which wheels my behind to a horizontal angle. “FUCK OFF!” is all I can think of saying as I maneuver around 180 degrees and aim to plant a solid bite in her arse.

Messages In This Thread
Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Official - 04-04-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Elsa - 04-04-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Ghost - 04-06-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Kiara - 04-06-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Rostislav - 04-06-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Africa - 04-06-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Bellona - 04-07-2015, 03:03 AM
RE: Rebuttal [Invasion Defense] - by Talion - 04-07-2015, 09:26 AM