the Rift

New Beginnings, New Hopes

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Startled by the sudden appearance of someone new, Hestia instinctively jumped in surprise, already wanting to run for it. The only thing that stopped her were the kind, almost warm words the stranger said to her.

She turned her head towards this new mare. She said her name was Magaera. Hestia did a quick evaluation of this mare. Magaera was smaller than her, but the brown colored pegasus carried herself far better than Hestia did. She seemed to surge with confidence, something that Hestia wished she could have.

"G-Greetings," she stuttered, blue eyes blinking. "Yes, I am." She plainly stated. Perhaps this horse could show her directions to where she could go, suggestions perhaps. Maybe she even knew a great place for her to settle in. With a deep breath, she mustered a smile. Flexing her wings, she pressed them closer towards her sides, as if to try to reassure herself.

"I take it that you're familiar to these lands," she said, pouring all her courage into her words.

She took a few steps towards the stranger, as if to try to look closer. To marvel at her. For a moment, she even forgot her manners, too curious to even introduce herself.

Shaking her head, she smiled sheepishly. "How foolish of me!" Hestia exclaimed, bowing her head in shame. "You clearly introduced yourself, so I just do the same. I am Hestia."

She was so curious to why would some mare like her be in a forest like this one. Hestia didn't stumble across anyone when she was residing in this forest. It seemed eerily empty really. The sight of someone finally being there just made her happy to know she wasn't alone.

Messages In This Thread
New Beginnings, New Hopes - by Hestia - 04-04-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: New Beginnings, New Hopes - by Megaera - 04-05-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: New Beginnings, New Hopes - by Hestia - 04-05-2015, 09:58 PM