the Rift

[OPEN] Sand in my Hand [Warriors]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E

As dawn broke, patrols were due to switch. Finishing up her's, she cast a static bird to summon her warriors at the oasis as she made her final round. There was much to discuss before the next set took off, and though it was difficult for all of them to be together at any one length in time, sometimes it was important.

Wings buffeted the sands into small flurries as she landed at the edge of the Throat's heart. Appraising those already gathered, she leaned over to take a sip while the rest settled in. Only when all her warriors had arrived did Ampere finally speak up, doing her best not to frown when Hector was not among them.

"Has anyone seen Hector?" she asked quietly, her thoughts turning with his absence. This patrol she was coming off was her second in a row, taking his place when he didn't show. "Most of you should know Cirrus by now, who has joined our ranks." Ampere nodded to the cloudy girl. "We can always use more though, so be alert, both in the herd and without, for able bodies."

"None have come for Gaucho, so our patrols will return to normal. Guard the bridge with greater fervor than the western rim where few could creep." They hadn't the horse power to maintain the rigorous patrols as they had been. She'd wear them all out if they kept it up, so it was best to return to two horses on patrol at once. Still, it was a lot of ground to cover.

"Tallsun leaves us once more," she commented casually, her nose pointed to the east where a slower sun crept forth into an Orangemoon day. Orangemoon she thought idly, wondering if there'd be a moon at all to guide it. For nights past only starlight lit the darkened heavens. "Orangemoon is due to reign, but the moon continues to walk among us." Ampere grimaced, more unsettled by how imbalanced the heavens were, and remained, than any singular damage the Moon herself would do with the mortals now. It was a worry of her's, among others, that she intended to speak to the Sun about with Maren, next time she called to their fires.

"With Tallsun's final days, what have you done and learned about survival, as we last discussed?"

Must post here: [Einarr] [Megaera] [Cirrus]
If you want to post here: [Astrasza] [Cathun] [Gaucho] [Tandavi]

Post order is a lie. Posts need not be pretty, just hashing out info and updates for our seasonal warrior's meeting :D

*****Please note this is pre-herd meeting! *****

GOT THE DREAMER'S DISEASE

katanimate.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Ampere - 04-06-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cathun - 04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Megaera - 04-11-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cirrus - 05-07-2015, 12:58 AM