[OPEN] Sand in my Hand [Warriors]

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

her fight and fury is fiery
oh but she loves
like sleep to the freezing

Megaera was already waiting at the warriors post for the changing of the guard, ready to set out on the morning patrol. Mordecai was growing fast and meg was confident that she would be just fine exploring the oasis on her own for a few hours. The filly was already rather independent, and Gwaihir would, as always keep a close eye on her while Meg could not. The mare was thankful her companion didn’t mind helping keep tabs on the girl. He eyes were helpful, and he seemed even more strict with the little princess than Meg and Einarr were, though Meg could feel that his disapproval of shenanigans sprung from affection for Mordecai.

When she saw Ampere approach, the bay warrior flashed a grin. “Good morning, Gladiator!” Joined by the blue and eventually the others, Megaera waited to hear what Ampere had in mind to discuss. The first order of business, put a worried crease in the mare’s brow. So distracted had she been by the task of raising Mordecai, that it ha not occurred to Meg that she had not seen Hector in several days. She shook her head in response and the Gladiator moved on, leaving that mystery to be solved later. The sky clad mare was introduced and Meg gave her a grin and a nod in greeting before speaking. “The ashen filly, Aithniel. She is young yet, but seems to have an instinct for combat. She’s keen for training and will be one to watch.”

Eventually, the conversation was steered to touch upon the topics Ampere had put forth at their last meeting. Meg remained silent then. In truth she had been focusing on the survival of the daughter she had been surprised with and hadn’t spared a moment for Ampere’s challenge. Black eyes glanced at Einarr. Survival was a topic he was much concerned with, and Meg wondered how he fared with the tasks the Earth God had set him. They didn’t talk much, and when they did, it seemed to alway focus on the daughter they shared. perhaps she’d have to carve out time to ask him when they were both off patrol.
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Ampere - 04-06-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cathun - 04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Megaera - 04-11-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cirrus - 05-07-2015, 12:58 AM