the Rift

[OPEN] Sand in my Hand [Warriors]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
"If you don't know someone, you stop them and you ask them."

The girl's blunt words rolled off her tongue in response to the grulla's query. It seemed like an obvious question to her, one that made her think he was a few screws short of a complete toolbox. She had nodded amiably enough when Ampere introduced her, settling into her position of warrior beneath the more-than worthy Gladiator with ease. The electric mare who had called them here was still something of a mystery to the belle - there was a tug, a pull, a familiarity Cirrus could not define about her, and before her attention had been pulled aside by Cathun's query, she had been peering curiously at the collection of feathers Ampere had gathered upon her nape.

"I sparred with Hector upon my return to the ranks, but I've seen naught of him since then," she answered quietly, solemnly, to Ampere's enquiry on his whereabouts. Her own posture went slightly stiff as she recalled the fight, the illusion he had constructed to torture and cripple her, the complete and utter devastation it had wrought upon her - it had lost her the spar, and maybe she was still a little bitter about it.

"Aithniel?" The cloud questioned Megaera's words, a hopeful smile upon her lips. "Aye, she'll be a fine warrior with guidance." Enthusiasm had lit her features as she remembered the fiery little filly she had met on the Steppe. So, the girl had joined the Throat? It seemed fitting - what better place to learn how to control one's flames than in the home of the Lord of Fire? Cirrus chuckled inwardly to herself, pleased by this development more than anything else. She would have to seek out the youth, soon, and test how well her flying was going.

With nothing much more to add, the girl resumed her quiet observation of the lot, flicking her tail and twitching her muscles every now and then, ever alert and ready for action.

[ better late than never right? >__> ]
Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Ampere - 04-06-2015, 02:13 AM
    RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cathun - 04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
    RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Megaera - 04-11-2015, 10:56 PM
    RE: Sand in my Hand [Warriors] - by Cirrus - 05-07-2015, 12:58 AM