the Rift

My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
He's fucking hilarious. I was creeping around in the woods like all Aurelias do, when I saw this he smells tasty from here, but I don't really know why. I'm overcome with an urge to bite him. Like damn, I dint even know what to do. I move out of the shadows and begin shadowing him. I'm not directly on his ass, I'm a few meters away. Close enough to see the glistening of a sugary back, but not close enough to lick him. We turn a corner and he slows down. Like slowssssss down. Does he know I'm trailing him? With bold steps I walk at a relaxed, normal, walk and I am able to easily catch up to him. Once I am thoroughly next to him, I slow to the same speed as he, but where he walks a consistently slow pace, I take a few fast steps then halt and wait for him to catch up. Once he's caught up I take a few more quick steps. "Why are you walking like that? Are you hurt? I've never seen anyone walk like that." Question, question, statement. It was always the best way to go.

Time for an intro. "I'm Aurelia, and I like fire. What about you?" It seemed mandatory to explain that I like fire, considering 95% of my conversations end with my flames. Surely this one would be no different. I wanted to know why he looked how he did, and why he moved like that, and his name, and home, and so much more. I was almost like a curious child and he a riddle that must be solved. And for some odd reason, my mouth water and my stomach craved him! How ridiculous was this? Why do I want to eat him! He smells like nothing I've ever tasted... Yet something so familiar to me. Damn, he must be wearing some really nice perfume if I wanna eat him that bad. Does everyone want to eat him? Is it just me? Am I that weird girl that wants to eat horses? No wonder I have few friends. I began growing a little awkward, unsure why I was feeling this way, and unsure what this feeling even was. For god's sake!! I'm not going to eat a horse! Get a hold of yourself, Aurelia! Without thinking clearly, I ask another question. "Why do I want to eat you? This is madness."

ooc: Hope you don't mind aurelia here :p I thought it'd be 110% interesting for them to meet xD aur isn't part of a herd either, but she could surely show him around Helovia if no one from herds joins :3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U - by Johnny - 04-06-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U - by Aurelia - 04-07-2015, 12:16 AM