the Rift

My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

d’Artagnan watches the sugary stranger sidle up to him with an arch in his brow. The whole situation wasn’t exactly what he was expecting and he half wanted to take back his offer to the sickly sweet stallion, who seemed quite lost in his current situation. His body almost had the urge to shudder away from him as his eyes darted everywhere but his apparently new travel partner. What were they going to talk about on the way there?! Not that the Nightshade talked much anyway, his casual conversions normally ended swiftly down the gutter or never started at all. He also began to wonder what kind of weird land this piece of confectionary had wandered out of and who the fuck let him out?!

"Do you think if I blew fire on him… he’d melt?"

The shade paused and looked at the hound as he considered the option for a moment, before conceding that, although it sounded like a marvellous experiment, it would defeat the point. He did have the horn of his kin after all and he seemed quite taken with the idea of cold mountains. The shade came to the quick conclusion that if the stallion got on his nerves too much then Aramis always had the fiery answer. No one knew this Johnny surely and it wasn’t like someone was going to recognize a pile of ashes.

Happy with his decision, d’Artagnan turned to the odd lad and nodded his head gruffly. If they made it all the way back and into the Aurora Basin it would be a rather… Well… Odd introduction. He was just wandering the Threshold and just happened across this peppermint stallion and his alluring body. Even d’Artagnan had to admit he was, ah, well, tasty to look at? These intrusive thoughts kept popping up making the shade feel uncomfortable and he shifted on his cloven feet, looking hastily towards the north. "Well I have things to do... duties and such" came his brusque and rather rushed words "we had better get going".

He looked to see if the winged rat would have something else to say before he glanced once more, a fleeting peek to red haired boy, an ushering of him to follow before he motioned to Aramis to set off. The hellion obliged with haste and a flickering of amusement.

Whatever next?
It's nothing that complicated, I just want to kill you

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U - by Johnny - 04-06-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U - by d'Artagnan - 04-21-2015, 11:30 AM