the Rift

[OPEN] Walled City. [Welcoming]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

Catch my gaze, I dare you.
Once again she had brought a creature forth into the bitter cold that made Aurora Basin. Someone that would be studied, questioned and judged. As usual she hoped Deimos would come to meet the fresh recruit, she did not know much of their new lady. Ophelia had come to them and not long after joining them she'd been named lead. It would take time for the silver doe to trust her as a leader or perhaps Ophelia would leave them like the rest of the Ladies that had ruled over Aurora Basin. Psyche and Illynx...where where they and why had they all decided to leave their position as lead? Silently her eyes became trained on a figure approaching them, a smile remains painted her lips. As she had hoped The Reaper approached them, probably ready to reap her offering. "Watch your step now." A quiet few words of warning as death itself approaches them now.

Returning his bow in full it is as if they have practiced this greeting a hundred times before. The doe would arrive with the recruit, Deimos would show up and bow to her, respectfully she would return the gesture and then step back as Deimos turned towards the offering she had brought. Perhaps in the future she would meet him under different circumstances. As he turned to the new comer and began his questing Arah stood silently and watched. Curious to see how the mare would handle meeting The Reaper. Hopefully this meeting would not take long, Arah wished to find Wynter and return to her darkling musing and emotions. The Basin came first though and thought her life was less than rosy she would always belong to the chilling, frozen kingdom. Over time it had began to freeze her heart. Turning to The Basin, Arah paid only a little attention to the conversation happening beside her, more interested in what may be happening within her home. Much had changed since she first joined the ranks within The Basin, Phantom to Impersonator where she had become stuck but who knew what the future held?

@[Renegade]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Arah - 04-06-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Renegade - 04-06-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-11-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Arah - 04-13-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Renegade - 04-17-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-19-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Renegade - 04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-21-2015, 07:09 AM