the Rift

[OPEN] Walled City. [Welcoming]

Renegade Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Renegade locked her gaze with Deimos, making sure she wouldn’t falter as she spoke or lose the strength in her voice. Her vivid eyes seemed to be visible in the dark still. She prevented herself from letting her thoughts wander off. The eerie stallion spoke once again, his voice was deep and his questions were short. The word 'strengths' ran through her head over and over again.
She took his query into thought, Renegade was a skilled mare and hoped she could make of use in the Basin. She guessed that the Basin and other herds did not always get along so she began to think of ways to use skills she had to benefit her new home. Though her ram horns weren’t like the others that could be used to cause bleeding and injuries, her horns were strong. She never used them for heavy harm but she knew that they were capable to break bones and probably even more. She’d only used this strength when she is infuriated, which is easy to do.
The mare had a short temper which often causes her to snap back. So she knew she was capable of fighting others but she didn’t want to think of it as one of her major strengths. After a bit of thought she spoke. “In my older herd I was a healer, I do not have the greatest experience however since not many were usually injured. I hopefully can learn more here.” she spoke softly. “Though I have the power to heal and help those who suffer, if they reside of my dark side I also have the knowledge to cause greater pain.” The words had a tint of harshness to them. Renegade didn’t know where those words came from but they managed to escape her mouth. Her sapphire eyes danced around. She felt a bit apprehensive but made sure to keep a nonchalant face.
WC: 318
Tag: @[Arah] @[Deimos]

Messages In This Thread
Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Arah - 04-06-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Renegade - 04-06-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-11-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Arah - 04-13-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Renegade - 04-17-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-19-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Renegade - 04-20-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-21-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Walled City. [Welcoming] - by Renegade - 04-25-2015, 04:46 PM