the Rift

[OPEN] Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I don't know what I would do without my gal Wayne, perhaps I would burst, or something. It just didn't feel right when she wasn't around. (Which wasn't too often, fortunately!) Today, I was pondering life and death and all sorts of things I'd ponder randomly, when I noticed that she wasn't there upon my head! In normal cases, I would just call out, but this time I'd panicked because she was my friend, and even though we haven't know each other long, I'd felt responsible for her.

And in all my thinking, I'd lost her.

Now, she came back eventually with a gift for me that she'd been searching for for a while, and I was thankful, but also hurt she didn't tell me. But then I realized that was what a surprise was all about, and I just ruined it by getting mad at her for not telling me-

was I getting old?!

I sighed, giving in to it pretty quickly, my heart slowing in my chest. I felt bad now, like I was going to have to be some sort of responsible...smart...ugh.

I directed my mind to the hunger that my growling stomach brought to my attention, remembering how a few days ago, I'd saw my reflection for the first time in weeks, and I was really skinny, and sad-looking...and my hair had defiantly grown! So now, I eat some grass and leaves and stuff.
A quiet breeze rolled over the lands, pushing grass and leaves and trees and water, leaving craziness in it's wake, only to be sorted out quickly afterwards.

Turning to see that, quite a few equines have gathered to listen to Gaucho speak. As I neared their gathering area, my heart thudded in my chest, different than before. I watched my leader with steady eyes, a dark look on my face. "It's okay..." I tell Wayne, and I almost believe it. A few flaps of defiance before I reach the group fully, my head raised and my eyes fixed on Gaucho at the head of the group. There were others there that I recognized, but I didn't say hi or anything, I just nodded if we made eye contact, nothing more.

I'd noticed a few others, new others. One that looked like Rhoa, which I was sure had to be his brother Ivezho. He was covered in the pattern under Rhoa's wings. And I was tempted over by that. I hadn't seen Rhoa in a long wile, and I missed him, quite frankly. "Hello! I'm Spice." I introduce myself with a smile and the flick of my tail in a friendly manner, though I don't know yet what he thinks of me, I bet if he is anything like Rhoa, he will be a gentleman about everything.

"ImmafriendofRhoa's." It tumbled out of my mouth before I could push it away, and I looked at my hooves, rosy embarrassment rolling onto my features. "I mean, you remind me of him..." I stammer, but he may not be paying any attention to be right now anyway, so I quiet, waiting for Gaucho to speak more.

To be honest, I wasn't really listening. But when he spoke of the healers and their apprentices, I perked up, ears swiveling forward, I watch him intently. Oh god, I couldn't do this so soon...lowering my gaze, I stumble backwards. I didn't even know how to do anything- gathering myself, I stand up straight once again, head high like nothing had happened. Though, my mind raced with thoughts, wondering how I could ever help someone wounded if they just showed up here. I needed help. I had to ask someone before I was unprepared. It would be horrible.

"Talk talk talk."

OOC;; Though if you don't want to reply Whit, I just needed something to do, and Zho was perfect. (She hasn't yet me him) If you don't want to reply again yet, you can ignore it! c:
TAG;; @[Ivezho]
Image Credits
- table by Niki -
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Gaucho - 04-07-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-07-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Ísfold - 04-08-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Hertz - 04-08-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-08-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Spice - 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-19-2015, 06:04 AM