the Rift

[OPEN] Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Einarr moved in at the call of his Khal. His patrol was cut short, but he knew the sound of importance that made a stallion's call change drastically. A meeting was being held, and the stallion shifted his wings to swoop toward the trumpet of Gaucho. Landing some paces away, Einarr's long legs brought him into the crowd in a sweeping trot. Reddened eyes looked up to Gaucho as he took his place. Black wings folded against his ribs and Einarr glanced around. Megaera and Mordecai were not in his sights yet, and it made him shift uneasily on his cloven hooves. He had never expected anything to hold his heart in such a siege, but Mordecai had taken his soul prisoner in love the first time she looked upon him with her glistening black eyes. While the stallion would not be able to admit it to anyone, and it was hard to detect by those uninvolved in the intimate moments of his family, Mordecai had made Einarr melt. Whatever that filly's desire, Einarr was to fulfill it.

Glancing back up at Gaucho, the Sultan began to speak. Rank changes filled the air around him and Einarr fed off of the vibrating emotions around him. His weight shifted, however, and his muscles twitched with agitation as Gaucho mentioned a battle. They had not been invited to the battle, and a warm, tingling fire spread within his breast. How dare their allies go to war without them. The Dragon's Throat had the best warriors, the most capable Khal and bloodriders. Why had none asked for their assistance? the inky warrior snorted, right forehoof scraping against the hardened desert ground. He had no words to offer, no news to give the herd, and instead waited for Gaucho to dismiss them.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Gaucho - 04-07-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-07-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Ísfold - 04-08-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Hertz - 04-08-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Mesec - 04-08-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Spice - 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Einarr - 04-10-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Battles and Silence [Herd Meeting] - by Maren - 04-19-2015, 06:04 AM