the Rift

[OPEN] Babe in the Woods

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I'd already left the Falls by the time I heard of the invasion, of the fighting behind me. Zahra was back there. The thought makes me queasy, and I hope that the younger filly is okay. If I knew where Breccan was perhaps we could go back there and protect her together. But as is... well, her mother and father should do an okay job, shouldn't they? Who am I to save her when I'm just a weanling? So instead I wander through the Threshold, trying to put my unease to the back of my mind. Still small hooves take me through the shady forest, cooler than the rest of Helovia at this moment. As might be expected, Orangemoon's autumn heat takes no prisoners.

A noise catches my attention. Was that a crash? Or just a...an almost crash? My dark ears perk up and golden eyes focus through the large trees. I step forward tentatively, nervous that I may stumble upon something I don't want to see. The unease that I'm trying to ignore is affecting me more than I thought. Haruki appears from what seems like out of nowhere, joining me at my side. 'Glad you're here.' I think to myself. We step into a small clearing but see nothing. The confusion is plastered all over my face. A small breeze makes me look up, and I see above me.... something flying. A pegasus, like myself! And small, too. It's outline is all I can make out with the sun as its backdrop. I wonder if that is what I heard... and yet it still remains in the sky. I let Haruki up on my withers between my wings, and awkwardly lift myself from a stand still into the sky.

Rising to meet the figure, I begin to speak, loudly enough so the other can hear me. "Are you okay? I heard a noise, was it you?" Soon I shall be level with it, though I'd much prefer to carry the conversation on the ground. Hovering is difficult!

""
@[Ruairi]
As I understand she's still in the air? If not, disregard and interpret this as Tempe saying all this in the little clearing. xD

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Ruairi - 04-08-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: [OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Tempe - 04-11-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: [OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Ruairi - 04-12-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Ruairi - 05-05-2015, 01:23 AM