the Rift

[OPEN] Babe in the Woods

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

The pegasus is like me, at least in the fact that we are both pegasi and young girls. Our colors differ, and I wouldn't be surprised if our personalities were different as well. No two creatures are exactly alike, after all. She circles me, swooping and diving and rising in the air. It's an inspection, and though I feel a little on the spot, I follow her with my gaze rather than my body, letting her eyes travel as they will. Her confusion at the noise that I mention leads me to believe that it was her, but the way she trails off indicates maybe she doesn't want to talk about it. Fair enough, I am fine with our budding conversation progressing. She realizes perhaps we should land, and I nod without saying anything, finding myself increasingly winded. I nose toward the bottom where the clearing is, and gently lower myself in gradual circles toward the forest floor. I move to the edge of the clearing so that she may also have room to land. I let Haruki down from his perch while she does so, and he finds a comfortable spot next to my forelegs. When the other Pegasus girl has landed, I lower my withers and crown in a polite dip. "Ah - much better!" My voice is cheerful, but a bit lacking in oxygen. "Welcome to Helovia! My name is Tempe, and this is Haruki." A beaming smile at her pretty face, and I continue. "What shall I call you, miss?"

""
Sorry it's so short!

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Ruairi - 04-08-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: [OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Tempe - 04-11-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: [OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Ruairi - 04-12-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: [OPEN] Babe in the Woods - by Ruairi - 05-05-2015, 01:23 AM