the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
Leaving the Veins the girl sighed heavily how was she supposed to do everything she had been instructed to do in a timely manner? Her mind turned to Adelric. Surely her brother would help in all of these tasks...? If she was really lucky the bay yearling would have followed her here. 'Maybe he is just slow.' She chuckled softly at the thought and moved away from the heat and mystical area. Carefully she moved towards the lush green forest of the Ancient Rotunda. The dual horned filly had stuck around the Veins for quite a while wondering if something would happen. Maybe some idea to help her quest would poof into her mind. She laughed deeply at her stupidity wondering what had gotten into her. Did she expect another God to come down and give her step by step directions? Snorting loudly she moved into a smooth canter heading quickly away.

It didn't take all that long to get to the nice green trees and cool brook. The girl made a beeline for the water and dropped her muzzle instantly to suck up the cool fluid. She marveled that there was still water in the stream after all she had taken from it. Smiling brightly the girl relaxed for a moment cocking her back right hoof and thinking. Who did she know that had a creature with teeth, or lightning power? 'Well...No! No I wont go to her, I rather cut off my horns!' Kiara, her mother, had a black cat she knew had massive teeth. She wouldn't and couldn't go to her even if she wanted too. With the hostilities between the two herds, there was no way to find her. Ears flicked back angrily for a moment before the girl shoved the thoughts away. Unfortunately that didn't leave anyone else for her to turn to. "I'll have to do some digging I guess." Her voice was loud enough to be heard, and behyond frustrated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 328
Tags: @[Adelric] @[Shida] Either or can post first lol
Notes: This is set before the invasion, like a day or two if you'd like. This is to get Princess to bite the crap out of her for her quest <3 Anyone can join so as well! If you have shock magic jump on in if you can!
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM