the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

I pace through the new territory, filled with light and life. The light feels good.. the life... Well it could go either way. The trickling, light splashing sounds of a babbling brook travel through my eardrums, and I change course, heading toward the water. Where there is water there is life, but more specifically the kind of life that I can twist and torment. A snort to clear my nose as I breathe in the scent of water. It's a pleasant scent - can I not enjoy the pleasant things in life, too? A feminine voice laden with frustration carries over the sound of the stream, and I continue on at a steady pace, following the stream until she comes into view. A strange horned equine stands there, enjoying the cool water. Her horns and the plate on her forehead are more like a water buffalo's. Guffaw, guffaw. But I suppose I do not really care.

She is not enjoying herself anymore, though. Her frustration echoes not just in her voice but remains sketched on her face as well. I approach her at a slow, meandering gait, speaking easily as I do. "Digging? Why shalt thou dig, when there is already water before you? It would be a considerable waste of energy, but provide me moderate entertainment at your expense." Moderate entertainment. Were she pain I would be much more amused. Enjoying the wasted efforts of a simpleton though, that would be better than twiddling my thumbs to pass the time. Come now, Diesel, play nice. "Pardon my tomfoolery, I am sure you are no ignoramus. Do tell me what plagues you, I am all ears."

275 words
Huh.. expected that to be longer.

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 05-17-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 06-09-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 02:39 PM