[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
What the dick.

The fuck did he just say?

I had been grazing nearby (bitches gotta eat), when I heard voices. At first, there was just this chick with water buffalo horns or something, so I didn't really pay too much attention. Like I give a fuck what some broad wants to do with her spare time. But then I heard his voice, and it immediately set my lips in a thin line of annoyance.

This wasn't mother fucking Shakespeare in the park, asshole.

Raising my dual horned head, I looking around for the culprit. Apparently water buffalo had been joined by some bracelet wearing chump. Gaaaaaaaaaaay I thought as I marched over. At my heels, Princess trotted with a very militaristic prance. He had grown considerably, and now the odd marking on his face and chest appeared to glisten and waver just like real fire. It was pretty bad ass if you ask me. His body was narrow and tall - built more like a doberman than a wolf, and my guess was he was going to keep growing, based off of the size of his paws.

"The fuck did you just say?" I demanded once I got closer. My hard blue gaze fell upon Diesel, instantly disliking him even more now that I was up close. He looked sketchy. "Thou? Tomfoolery? Do tell me what plagues you -" I repeat, mocking his words. "The fuck do you think you are? You sound like a goddam bedtime story. For retarded babies."

I shift my weight, throwing my hip out as I stared him down. I was still a few feet away, so if this fucker had anything to say to me, I could easily blow his ass up without getting anything on me or Princess. I double dog dare you, jackass I thought as I waited. Come at me bitch, and I'll help water Buffalo dig her hole, using your ass to aim.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 05-17-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 06-09-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 02:39 PM