the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin
Adelric
It wasn’t that he didn’t like the Time God, it was just that he had gotten distracted at the entrance to the Veins. There was a particularly interesting rock dropping into the lava, turning red as it ran into the flow, holding heat but glowing for its efforts, and Adelric had stopped to study it. He had meant to go further, to talk with his sister and the Time God, but then… science was his true love, and it always came first. At least he managed to catch sight of his sister leaving over the rock bridge again, headed off to… well… he didn’t really know, but perhaps he could find out. He hadn’t talked to her in far too long.

Following after her, the half-child just barely heard her words as they drifted across the winds. Digging? Turning to Tobias, looking for some sort of understanding, the cervid only bleated softly, as unsure as the half-child about what Zunden needed to dig for. At least, he decides, he can try to help her with… whatever it is she needs. Approaching her, he is beaten by a stallion that he immediately dislikes and the explosive girl that he had met before. He hadn’t been sure if he liked her when he first met her, but as he watches her now, so bold and arrogant in the face of danger, he finally decides that he likes her just fine.

He wants to stand up for his sister, to snap back at the stallion and tell him to take his condescending words elsewhere, but he dare not be so bold. So while Shida yells, he can be meek. Silently, he slinks up between the two fillies, bi-hued eyes glancing nervously between them and back to the stallion. His body shifts too. Though he is the largest of the foals, he is by far the least prepared for this situation. He cannot help but think he should not be here. There is nothing to be learned from this venture. The stallion is scared, he notices- battle hardened. What can three foals do against a beast? Zunden is brave, but will her bravery lead to their demise?

The half-child does not know the answer to these questions, but then… he promised his father he would look out for his sister. Eyeing the river, wondering if it could be of use to the children, the half-child remains silent, keeping tabs on the situation. It is only Tobias who makes a noise, bleating softly, a nervous cerndyr in the midst of all of the negative energy.

@[Zünden]
Image Credit
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 05-17-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 06-09-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 02:39 PM