the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

As soon as I finish speaking I notice the arrival of one very loudmouthed filly. She seems about to explode with energy, and verbally she does. Her language is foul and she appears to be very narrow-minded in her perception of the world. I stare at her with a small smile that twitches, begging to become a bigger, twisted grin. But of course, I will not give away my thoughts so quickly. I think that this buckskin filly might be fun to "play" with, given the opportunity. I say nothing to her insults, but feign a look of hurt and shame. A hellhound tags along at her feet, and I wonder if it is as much fun, with as much spark, as the filly.

Bleating fills the momentary silence, and I regard the cerndyr with a dismissive glance before turning my gaze to the colt that approaches. He seems to be related to the first child, being similar in appearance. Brother and sister, perhaps? He says nothing though, and I note in my mind that he is perhaps the weakest, the easiest target of the three of them. Though, I will not take action against any of them just now - I prefer my particular brand of entertainment in a private, more personal setting.

The first child speaks, entertaining much the same attitude as the other filly. Of course she would fail to see that my words were sarcasm. I am perfectly aware that she was not referring to digging in the ground, yet I say nothing when she corrects me, her words laced with insult as well. What foolish children. She comforts the cerndyr and bonds with the other children. Then she has the nerve to ask me for my assistance. Shock magic? No, I do not have that, nor is that what I seek from the Gods. But instead of simply telling her this and being the helpful sort she seeks, I take insult. "What does it matter if I do or do not? You are brazen enough to give insult and then ask for my assistance? How very conceited." I shake my head, no expression lingering there to provide further guidance as to my mood. I do not address the others, feeling that insults and silence do not merit a response.

383 words

Messages In This Thread
Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-10-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-12-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 04-19-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Adelric - 04-22-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 04-23-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Diesel - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 05-17-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Zünden - 06-09-2015, 03:53 AM
RE: Show me your teeth! - by Shida - 06-18-2015, 02:39 PM