the Rift

[OPEN] Watch Words [Welcoming]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

CYNICS ALL AROUND, THEY WEAR MASKS I WANNA SEE.
THEY MAKE AUDIBLE SOUNDS BUT NEVER SAY ANYTHING.

The mare watched carefully as the grim creature moved ever so closer to her; his icy blues made Rexanna feel almost as though he could see into her entire past. The thought of him possibly knowing of her history caused a slight uncomfort in her being. Her weight shifted, shaking her mane out and returning her gaze to the darkness as he spoke to her. She began to think over the questions; what honestly were her skills and how could they help her learn how to conquer them and utilize them to her best ability. Her mind danced across this idea before hearing a gentle sigh from the golden one beside her. Her head turning ever so slightly to shine an eye on him curiously.

Was he bored? A slight twitch of her tail signaled a slight annoyance at his reaction to everything. What did he want her to do? Cower before the darkness that's presence was close to her? She just lightly shook her head and returned her teal gaze back to Deimos. "Alas, I am not entirely sure what kind of skills I possess, however I do know that I can put on quite the charming face; earn your trust, but when you do me wrong I will destroy you." Rexanna's voice had changed now. Instead of being that charming mare, it had turned into more of a harsh hiss of words; her eyes instead of bright and joyous had dulled in color with quite a piercing gaze.

"So, if you have anything within your ranks that I may be able to continue my pursuit, I would be more than happy to help." She spoke strongly now, shifting weight once more and shooting a curious yet darkened glance over to the golden stag beside her; curious to his reaction to her change.

"SPEAK!"

Tagged; @[Thranduil] @[Deimos]
Notes; --
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 04-10-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Rexanna - 04-10-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-11-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 04-14-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Rexanna - 04-16-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-19-2015, 06:21 AM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 04-20-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Rexanna - 04-20-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Deimos - 04-20-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Watch Words [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 04-24-2015, 11:14 PM