the Rift

a new beginning

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I've been coming back here many a time and today is a day when I spot someone unaccompanied. A new scent on her skin as she lands and takes a look around the clearing I was just about to step into. I watch her with soft green eyes, like I was waiting for the right time to attack in the breeze orangemoon day.

I then step out of the shadows and into the light to say hello, a look of assurance and guidance plastered onto my face. Perhaps they were real this time. "Hello! I am Spice, of the Dragons Throat." I close in slowly with soft hoof steps and level gaze.

A small twitter from my forelock where a small bird, Wayne my bonded is perched. "This is Wayne, she says hello." I say, though I don't really know what she is saying. I'm just being friendly. "What's your name?" I ask with a small smile upon my maw. None of these actions were too forced yet, so I was in the clear.

I scan her over with careful and hopefully non-judging eyes. She is a beautiful mare with an ebony-stained muzzle. Striking blue eyes like a spring storm. I smile wider and nod kindly to show I was no threat or harm to this woman.
Wayne pipes up and takes off, flying into the trees once again, and for a few moments, it was silent. She came fluttering back with a small rose in her beak. Placing it on the ground before the mare with a chirp and a short flutter back up to my forelock where she liked to sit and rest while I did all the work, walking, talking, and not sitting around.

I smile up at her, and I can feel something through the bond pulling at one of the "strings". A the originally closed-mouthed smile became a grin. I loved when I could just barely feel her emotions seeping through. Every once in a while I could even feel something a bit stronger, and I'd smile just as I am now.

"Talk."
Hi and welcome to Helovia! I've just brought Spice in here to have some fun! Would you like to be tagged? @[Aveira]

SPICE</style>
The sun heals many wounds, especially of the soul.</style>

image by gaensler @ flickr.com
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
a new beginning - by Aveira - 04-10-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: a new beginning - by Spice - 04-12-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: a new beginning - by Aveira - 04-13-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: a new beginning - by Spice - 05-09-2015, 03:18 AM